You are not alone. We are all Energy Beings. God Source Energy flows in each breath and creates through every thought and heart beat. When we are open to the flow of the Universe, everything flows perfect harmony. It’s when the personality-ego-self Edges God Out of the equation that dreams become sweaty nightmares.
There’s a huge difference between ‘giving up’ and ‘quitting’. To ‘give up’, means seeking Higher Guidance. Release the ego, let go and let God’s work, flow through you.
To quit means to give out, like a deflated balloon. Letting go of the dream and inspiration.
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
- When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill,
- When funds are low and debts are high,
- And you want to smile, but you have to sigh…
- When care is pressing you down a bit-
- Rest if you must, but don’t you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
- As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a fellow turns about
- When he might have won had he stuck it out.
- Don’t give up though the pace seems slow –
- You may succeed with another blow.
Often the goal is nearer than
- It seems to a faint and faltering man;
- Often the struggler has given up
- When he might have captured the victor’s cup;
- And he learned too late when the night came down,
- How close he was to the golden crown.
Success is failure turned inside out –
- The silver tint in the clouds of doubt,
- And you never can tell how close you are,
- It might be near when it seems afar;
- So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit –
- It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.
– Author Unknown (possibly Edgar Guest?)